Thursday 1 November 2012

Liz Earle: Good just got great!


I am a big fan of Liz Earle's Cleanse & Polish. I haven't been using it a lot recently because I've been pretty happy with a skincare routine I started a few months ago, but my love for Liz Earle just got stronger after having bought and used their new special edition Rose & Lavender formulation of their star product. Essentially it is just like the original Cleanse & Polish, but better. The creamy texture is still the same, eliminating any trace of makeup (and leaving you momentarily with massive panda eyes), as is the muslin cloth used to polish off the cleanser, removing dead skin cells and leaving you with beautifully soft, clean skin. The only difference with this special edition is the gorgeous scent due to the rose and lavender, which for me, just makes what was a good product, a great one. And just when you think it doesn't get any better, with every purchase of this special edition, £2 goes to The Princes Trust -  gorgeous skin & a worthwhile cause!

The special edition 150ml Cleanse & Polish is £19.75, available at Liz Earle shops and counters.


1 comment:

  1. i am a biggest fan of Liz Earle. I have tried their so products and found them good.. and their polish cleanser is the biggest hit... you have nice blog i am following you from today... can you visit me back and follow me too

    hugs & kisses
    www.makeupshakeups.com

    ReplyDelete