Wednesday 7 November 2012

Umberto Giannini Beauty Secrets





I'm a bit of a self confessed organiser, or maybe I just love shopping? Either way I always get my Christmas presents as soon as I can because I love the excitement of getting them gradually and building up a pile of presents to wrap come December, imaging the faces on the recipients when they open their special gift. That's one of the best things about Christmas, don't you think? The only problem is when I'm shopping, I'm confronted with beautiful products screaming "Buy me! I'm amazing!" while sitting on the 3 for 2 displays....all far too tempting. And I caved. While stocking up on some gifts for the girls down the beauty aisles of Boots, I spotted this gorgeous little bag, packed of full size Umberto Giannini products for damaged hair. Beauty Secrets in a Bag. What more could I want?! I've been on the market for a wash bag for a while now and when I saw this one, I could just see myself cramming it full of travel size goodies and makeup and trundling off away somewhere. The products inside were a bonus really. So far, I've had good experiences with Umberto Giannini products, I'm just not keen on the smell, but I'm willing to give these ones a try to see if they do my hair any good. You get the Pure Beauty Shampoo, the Intense Beauty Conditioner, the Indulgent Beauty Moisture Mask and the Instant Beauty Leave-in Conditioner. I'm excited to try out all four of them and right now I'm off to do the aforementioned stuffing of the beauty bag...travel sizes, I'm coming for ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment