Sunday 11 November 2012

All About Eve



Nars has to be one of my favourite makeup brands and I've collected a few of their products but my favourites have to be their blushes and eyeshadows. Their colour payoff is fantastic and so pigmented, with an extensive range of colours. My go-to blush is Nars Deep Throat and the new eyeshadow duo I reach for has to be Nars All About Eve. Since getting this, I've used it every day when doing some quick every day makeup because it works perfectly for a neutral eye. I tend to apply it with a dry brush, but they can be used with both wet and dry brushes, so I'm excited to have a go with a wet brush to see how much more intensified the colour is. The two colours look very similar, and they are, but together they brighten up the eye and make a very natural makeup look a bit more polished. I sweep the slightly darker colour all over the lid and use the lighter one as a highlight on my brow bone and in the inner corners of my eye. Quick and simple with a subtle brightening effect. Another star from Nars!

1 comment:

  1. I will need to try some out! Thx for the advice, and tips doll. also id love to hear your thoughts on my latest outfit post,

    http://www.elles-eyes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete